A comprehensive course for women to find their climbing community. Taught by women, for the women-identifying spectrum. Participants will train as a team to improve technique, gain climbing power, and improve endurance. Each session is progressive, and carefully designed to holistically develop abilities and strength.
🚨 ONLY $249 FOR MEMBERS
What You’ll Get with your Purchase:
- Confidence in the nuance of the climbing community: lingo / etiquette / ethics
- A comfort with climbing anywhere both inside and outside of the BKB facility
- Practice setting and working towards personal climbing goals through basic training concepts
- An understanding of the basic fundamentals of climbing technique
- Improved climbing power, endurance and training methods
A supportive community to climb with outside of BKB programming
You'll Also Get:
- Free gear rental for each session
- 6, 2.5 hour sessions of programming over 3 weeks
- Waived activation fee with conversion to membership
- 1 month of full facility access!
Creative climbing and fitness facilities, youth programs, and a friendly workspace in Long Island City. A New York hub for adventure and community.
Situated on the lower floors of a residential high-rise building, Brooklyn Boulders Queensbridge is a 25,000 square foot facility that fuses live-work-play in a whole new way. Join our vibrant community today!